Monday 18 March 2013

Start of things again

Blogs aren't always the easiest thing to write.  Some days you want to scream and yell and go off without thinking of what the consequences could be.  I'm going to attempt not to do this.  It will be a place to just deal with life as we know it.  My life is different from other peoples, definitely different from yours, whoever you may be that is reading this.  Part of my life may be the same.

I have my little family who mean the world to me.  It consists of athletes, dancers, Air Cadets and grown ups.  Of course the kids fit into more than one category.  They seem to be who my world revolves around lately.  Then come the four-legged friends.  Three of them meow and two bark.  I can say this because Jersey, who is most definitely a cat, was barking at us when he saw the dog.  He also talks, people talk when he gets really mad/scared about our only dog.  Duncan is new to the family, he's been here less than a month.  I'm not a dog person but he's grown on me.  Wish I could say the same for the cats - who still aren't sure about the monster that I brought into the house.  They like to sneak around and watch the dog from a distance and every now and then will pop up over the side of the bed and smack him one before diving back under.

I love my family, humans and animals alike, and wouldn't trade them in for anything.  I try to be positive in life and find something to be thankful for each day.  Hopefully here will help keep things in perspective and interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the world of blogging! I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do hope to be better at it this time around.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I do hope to be better at it this time around.

      Delete